The 2012 911 wasn't the only Porsche to debut at the Frankfurt Motor Show this week. German tuner Techart unveiled its new GTStreet RS based on the 911 GT2 RS. The car features a variety of upgrades, from carbon fiber aerodynamic enhancements to a power upgrade package that boosts the output of the twin-turbo flat-six to 710 horsepower and 664 lb-ft torque. Techart says that the GTSTreet RS can reach 100 km/h (about 62 mph) from a standing start in just 3.3 seconds and is capable of a top speed
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX