Economic downturn? What economic downturn? You certainly wouldn't know it from looking at the ever-escalating prices classic cars are fetching at auction. Just ask the people at Bonhams. The noted auctioneers recently set the record at $29 million for the most expensive car ever sold at auction with Juan Manuel Fangio's 1944 Mercedes-Benz W196R, and they also lay claim to the most expensive Aston Martin, Austin-Healey, Bentley, Jaguar, Lagonda, Lotus, Maserati, Rolls-Royce and Talbot-Lago models
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX