While it may have had its fans, we have to say we don't much miss the roadster family which General Motors based on its Kappa platform. Sold alternately as the Pontiac Solstice, Saturn Sky, Opel GT and Daewoo G2X (depending largely on the market), the roadster as much about style as substance, and it was summarily discontinued in 2009 as GM's domestic brands faltered. But now a company in Spain has given the two-seat roadster a new lease on life.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX