Police cars are meant to command respect from motorists. This is apparently not the case in India, though, where a Delhi-based electronics firm has modified the world's cheapest car into what may be the world's cheapest police car. Complete with a stylish, red-white-and-blue light bar, Grand IJS Electronics debuted a police-spec Tata Nano at the International Security Expo in New Delhi.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX