Racer and Top Gear USA host Tanner Foust has partnered up with Cobb Tuning to create a special-edition Ford Focus ST. The limited-edition hatches will come packing a reflashed ECU, special intercooler, tweaked intake and freer-flowing exhaust for up to 20 percent more power than the stock creation. Cobb says that the changes should push the final dyno figure to above 300 horsepower. Buyers can also expect to find special carbon fiber aerodynamic bits on board along with a new grille, graphics an
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX