Suzuki looks to be putting a few development miles on the company's next-generation SX4. Our spy photographers nabbed a handful of photos of the five-door during testing on public streets, and the heavily camouflaged vehicle helps give us a glimpse of what to expect from the next model. Even with the disguise, the new car looks larger and more substantial, with a new greenhouse and relocated side mirrors. Designers seem to have fiddled with the hatchback's grille and headlamps, though we're more
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX