It's compact, sporty, has a manual transmission... and we don't expect it to arrive Stateside anytime soon. We're talking about the all-new Suzuki Swift Sport, which is set to make its official debut at the 2011 Frankfurt Motor Show. The compact hot hatch is a tuned version of the standard Swift, with power rated at 134 horses and torque at 118 pound-feet, fed to the wheels through a six-speed manual transmission.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX