Despite having one heck of a lackluster presence here in the United States, Suzuki still manages to do well in other markets. That in mind, the automaker continually releases new products and concept cars at international auto shows that aren't destined for U.S. consumption, but this might not be one of those times.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX