Suzuki has prepared the C-segment Authentics concept for the Shanghai Motor Show, a preview of a sedan that would slot into the fattest chunk of the market among China's car buyers. Suzuki hasn't given away much, saying only that it is "Sporty x Elegant" and that it's long and low and has a "rich and fine curved surface."
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX