Imagine, if you will, that you began living under a rock from January 13, 2013 on, and only emerged long enough to purchase a sixth-generation Chevrolet Corvette. You had no knowledge of the heavily redesigned, seventh-generation Corvette - it's shapely new body and enthusiast-infuriating rear taillights were as foreign as the Bhagavad Gita recited in Klingon. On one of your rare outings from your rocky dwelling and behind the wheel of your C6 Vette, though, you stumbled upon one of Chevy's new
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX