Subaru unveiled its steroid-enhanced Impreza – the XV concept – at the 2011 Shanghai Motor Show earlier this year, previewing what a high-riding version of the automaker's new C-segment hatchback could look like. Here in the United States, the XV is better known as the Impreza Outback Sport – a vehicle which we've gotten quite accustomed to, especially for its signature two-tone look.
Subaru XV Patent Renderings
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!