Subaru unveiled its steroid-enhanced Impreza – the XV concept – at the 2011 Shanghai Motor Show earlier this year, previewing what a high-riding version of the automaker's new C-segment hatchback could look like. Here in the United States, the XV is better known as the Impreza Outback Sport – a vehicle which we've gotten quite accustomed to, especially for its signature two-tone look.
Subaru XV Patent Renderings
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX