Salt. Get the salt. A new report out of Australia is claiming that Subaru is working on a new SVX. Yes, seriously.
Subaru Viziv 2 Concept
- Chris Paukert
- Mar 4, 2014
Subaru seems mighty invested in its Viziv crossover. It first showed its original concept at the Geneva Motor Show last year, then it presented an updated version, Viziv Evolution, at the Tokyo Motor Show, and now it's back with a newer and more production-look concept dubbed Viziv 2. Despite its name, the Viziv 2 in fact has two more doors than its antecedents, and in sprouting those extra apertures, the softroader would appear to take a giant leap into the realm of production friendliness (tho
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX