Performance enthusiasts may think of the WRX and BRZ when the name Subaru comes to mind, but for many others, the brand is best associated with the Outback. The soft-road version of the Legacy (and the Impreza-based Outback Sport that preceded the XV Crosstrek) is a vital product for the Japanese automaker, which has now confirmed it's bringing the latest version to the New York Auto Show in just a couple of weeks from now.
Subaru Outback Spy Shots
- Chris Bruce
- Mar 21, 2014
The Outback has been a strong seller for Subaru, especially in its most recent generation when it combined station wagon utility with crossover looks. The model is getting an imminent redesign just like its platform-mate the Legacy, and here are the first spy photos of it testing in Europe against an Audi Q5.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX