The Subaru XT was a small coupe from the '80s that offered all-wheel drive and a turbo engine, and now, Subaru is revisiting the designation on its 2012 BRZ XT Line Concept. While we would love to imagine a day with a turbocharged Subaru BRZ driven by all four wheels, we'll have to wait until later to learn the true details of this car. The XT moniker has also been used more recently to denote the turbocharged models of the Subaru Forester, so there's that, too.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX