We're expecting to finally see the production version of the Subaru BRZ sports car at the Tokyo Motor Show in early December, but not before the automaker teases us with one more concept. At this year's Los Angeles Auto Show, Subaru will unveil this, the BRZ Concept – STI (yes, that's its official name), showing what the automaker's in-house tuner can do with the all-new, lightweight, rear-wheel drive sports car.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX