With every passing auto show, the production version of the Subaru BRZ rear-wheel-drive sports coupe draws closer. Here in Los Angeles, the Japanese automaker has debuted its BRZ Concept STI – a look at what could happen if the new coupe is left in the hands of Subie's in-house performance tuning division.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models