With every passing auto show, the production version of the Subaru BRZ rear-wheel-drive sports coupe draws closer. Here in Los Angeles, the Japanese automaker has debuted its BRZ Concept STI – a look at what could happen if the new coupe is left in the hands of Subie's in-house performance tuning division.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX