Rush, Ron Howard's big-screen treatment of the 1976 Formula 1 World Championship battle between Nikki Lauda and James Hunt the year of Lauda's near-fatal crash, is 13 months away. In the meantime, the production has released four stills from filming, revealing the on-camera looks of Daniel Brühl as Lauda and Chris Hemsworth as Hunt.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX