Steve Millen and has talented team know a thing or two about turning Nissan products into Stillen rockets. The latest project to emerge from the tuning company's garage is the supercharged 370Z you see above. The bolt-on kit is legal in all 50 states thanks to the thumbs-up from the California Air Resources Board (CARB), and it comes with a three-year, 36,000-mile warranty. You won't care about emissions when you're behind the wheel, though – the supercharger kit means this hotter Z now pr
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!