The Monterey car week is just a month away, and we're starting to get a good idea of what's in store for us come August. One of the highlights of the week are the auctions, particularly the one put on by RM Auctions, and the lineup of cars going across the block is looking very impressive. We've already told you about a beautiful 1935 Bugatti Type 57 Grand Raid Roadster and a 1955 Ferrari 750 Monza, and now a pair of ex-Steve McQueen cars have been added to the list.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models