Ssangyong has shown up at the 2012 Paris Motor Show with an extended-range hybrid version of its XIV 2 Coupe showcar. Called the e-XIV Concept, it pairs a 1.0-liter two-cylinder gasoline engine with a 107-horsepower electric motor and a 16-kWh lithium-ion battery to give the vehicle a theoretical total range of around 373 miles. The manufacturer claims the concept is capable of covering 50 miles in pure electric mode, and while it takes a full four hours to charge the battery pack, a 20-minute q
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX