Korean automaker SsangYong used to have a reputation of building some of the least attractive cars in the world, but if its new XLV concept at the Geneva Motor Show is any indication, it may be putting that reputation behind it. That isn't saying that the crossover is a beauty, but it certainly shows progress.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX