BMW i3 and i8 sales hit 50,000. SsangYong will debut a mild hybrid concept at Geneva. USABC is awarding a $1 million contract to Worcester Polytechnic to make recycled PHEV batteries.
Ssangyong XLV Air Concept: Frankfurt 2015
- Chris Bruce
- Sep 16, 2015
SsanYong previews two future crossover models with the XLV-Air and XAV-Adventure concepts at the Frankfurt Motor Show.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies