If SsangYong is known for anything, it's trucks. The aspirational Korean marque brought out a handful of new pickups and SUVs here in Geneva, but the real showstopper on the SsangYong stand – if there is such a thing – is the XIV-2 concept.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!