SsangYong has had a hard time of it of late, and its production vehicles tend to be more indifferent than inspired, but it can still rock a cool concept when it wishes. While the XIV-1 concept certainly isn't the final word in madcap crossovers, to our eyes, it features a nice combination of lines and forms in two boxes.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models