SsangYong has had a hard time of it of late, and its production vehicles tend to be more indifferent than inspired, but it can still rock a cool concept when it wishes. While the XIV-1 concept certainly isn't the final word in madcap crossovers, to our eyes, it features a nice combination of lines and forms in two boxes.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX