SsanYong previews two future crossover models with the XLV-Air and XAV-Adventure concepts at the Frankfurt Motor Show.
Ssangyong Tivoli, XAV-Adventure, and XLV-Air at Frankfurt
- Chris Bruce
- Sep 5, 2015
SsangYong has three debuts ready for Frankfurt, including the XAV-Adventure concept that looks like a thoroughly modern version of the classic Land Cruiser. It's joined by a diesel version of the Tivoli, and a longer version called the XLV-Air.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies