SsanYong previews two future crossover models with the XLV-Air and XAV-Adventure concepts at the Frankfurt Motor Show.
- Sep 3, 2015
Ssangyong Tivoli, XAV-Adventure, and XLV-Air at Frankfurt
- Chris Bruce
- Sep 5, 2015
SsangYong has three debuts ready for Frankfurt, including the XAV-Adventure concept that looks like a thoroughly modern version of the classic Land Cruiser. It's joined by a diesel version of the Tivoli, and a longer version called the XLV-Air.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models