We saw the concept at the 2011 Geneva Motor Show, but the real thing showed up at the Frankfurt Motor Show. SsangYong used the German auto show stage to reveal its all-new production-ready SUT-1 quad-cab pickup truck. SsangYong refers to the SUT-1 as a Sports Utility Truck, hence the SUT name.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX