Ssangyong has rolled another SUV out of the concept room and into the Seoul Motor Show called the LIV-1 – which stands for Limitless Interface Vehicle. The large four-wheel-drive machine is going into production according to Ssyangyong's CEO and will slot in between the Rodius and Rexton.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX