The results are in and the newest color for the SRT Viper is called... Competition Blue. It's a bit underwhelming, if we're honest. The SRT team was responsible for parsing the 11,000 submissions for the SRT Viper Color Contest down to just three entries, and from there, it was up to the public to vote on their favorite. It was Patryk Skarzynski of Chicago, whose Competition Blue bested the likes of Overtaking Blue and Viral Blue, earning him a trip to the 2014 Rolex 24 at Daytona this January.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX