Dodge, or rather SRT (we're still getting used to it being its own brand), has been busy teasing us with the new Viper that will be unveiled at the New York Auto Show in April, but that doesn't mean it's completely done flaunting the performance capabilities of the old model. Only a few short months ago, SRT released a video of the Viper ACR reclaiming the lap record at the Nürburgring for a production car with a time of 7:12.13, taking the title away from the Lexus LFA Nürburgring Edi
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!