Interests were piqued when Spyker unveiled the B6 Venator concept at the Geneva Motor Show this past March. And then again with the debut of the convertible version at Pebble Beach in August. But aside from revealing that the compact sportscar is powered by an unspecified V6 with 375 horsepower, the niche automaker from Holland didn't reveal much in the way of details.
Spyker B6 Venator Spyder Concept: Monterey 2013
- Brandon Turkus
- Aug 16, 2013
Spyker has made quite a splash in Monterey, debuting the convertible version of the B6 Venator that was shown at the 2013 Geneva Motor Show. The droptop, officially named the Spyker B6 Venator Spyder Concept, which had essentially been confirmed for both production and a Pebble Beach debut stays quite true to the coupe's form.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX