Volkswagen is nearly ready to reveal the production version of its forthcoming Up! ultra-compact. We're hearing rumors that the diminutive cruiser is slated to meet the world towards the end of August, in Paris. After that, VW will bring the car to the 2011 Frankfurt Motor Show for a proper press introduction.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX