The Porsche Panamera has been around for a few years now, and that means it's about ready for the standard mid-cycle nip and tuck. Our spy photographers caught the German sports sedan wearing a dab of camouflage to cover up a few of the updated facial features, especially around the forward lighting areas.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX