The Mercedes-Benz A-Class is coming to the United States, and we're already eager for some seat time. And while Mercedes-Benz hasn't outright confirmed an AMG variant, our spy photographers managed to snag a camo-clad compact wearing all sorts of bulgy bolt-ons. Our best guess is that some sort of AMG treatment lies beneath.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX