Rain doesn't stop your local postal worker, and it clearly won't stop spy photographers. Ignoring the weather, our long-lens workers caught Lotus engineers testing the next generation Exige in the wet. To better blend in with the larger Evora, this Exige prototype wears a redesigned nose akin to its slightly more refined sibling. The car also appears longer thanks to the reworked tail.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX