Lincoln is hard at work reinventing its design language, and those who've had an early look say we're all in for a surprise. Ford wants to reinvent its luxury arm into just that, a true luxury brand set to rival the best that Germany and Japan have to offer. One of the steps required to make this transformation is to incorporate premium style into the existing lineup of products. Our spy photographers caught a camo-clad MKZ running undergoing testing, and the new design language is hidden under
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX