Our spy photographers have caught Ford testing its Fiesta-based crossover before. This time, however, the air is a bit thinner and the camo-clad vehicle is sitting up a little bit higher. The vehicle that appears to be the future Ford Fiesta CUV was spotted chugging into the Monster's den that is Pike's Peak.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX