Our spy photographers have caught Ford testing its Fiesta-based crossover before. This time, however, the air is a bit thinner and the camo-clad vehicle is sitting up a little bit higher. The vehicle that appears to be the future Ford Fiesta CUV was spotted chugging into the Monster's den that is Pike's Peak.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!