Thanks to all manner of spy shots, we know that Cadillac is hard at work perfecting its upcoming ATS sedan. The machine, which will slot in below the current CTS in the automaker's lineup, is rumored to be headed to market with a 2013 model-year designation, and, if that's the case, it could very well be hitting dealers in the fall of 2012.
Spy Shots: Cadillac ATS
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX