BMW builds a great wagon. You would be forgiven for forgetting that, what with the recent product lineup featuring the ugly duckling, hunchback-shaped 5 Series GT and physics-defying X6. Over yonder Atlantic pond, the European market gets to play with the 5 Series Touring while we're left to wait for an updated 3 Series Touring. Looks like our wait is nearly over.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX