Downsizing? What downsizing? While rivals may be replacing cylinders with turbochargers – heck, even Audi itself has done that with the twin-turbo V8 succeeding the V10 in the S8 and such – the new RS4 is reportedly on its way in full-fat 4.2-liter V8 FSI trim.
Spy Shots: Audi RS4 Avant
- Jeff Glucker
- Sep 16, 2011
Performance wagons are the securely on the list of items that make our enthusiast hearts go pitter-pat. Sadly, there is a distinct lack of options in this segment, and some of the very best products never make it here to the States. One such long-roof that long ago joined the Forbidden Fruit category is the Audi RS4 Avant, whose successor has been spied racking up the test miles at the Nürburgring this week.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX