The Cadillac CTS has always been a bit of a anomaly in the luxury segment, spanning the space between the entry-level BMW 3 Series/Mercedes-Benz C-Class/Audi A4 and mid-size 5 Series/E-Class/A6. But with the introduction of the 2013 Cadillac ATS, the CTS has room to grow, and based on these first set of spy shots, it's doing just that.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models