Toyota says big things are in store for the redesigned 2012 Camry, and the vehicle is nearly ready to show its face to the world. The mid-sized sedan isn't quite ready yet, however, and our spy photographers have captured the camo-wearing four-doors making their way around the desert.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX