The current Mercedes-Benz S-Class has grown a bit long-in-the-tooth, but a new model is expected to change that shortly. Slated to arrive for 2013, the next S-Class will return to the fray with some very powerful competition to measure itself against; namely the recently re-engineered Audi A8 and the always potent BMW 7-Series.
- VW Atlas ticks all the boxes, but I just can't care
- 2018 Rolls-Royce Phantom revealed
- New Car Buying Guides
- Bollinger Motors' B1 electric sport utility truck
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Find and compare 2017 Models