Polaris Industries, the company that until recently was probably best known for its ATVs and snowmobiles, bought Indian Motorcycle in 2011. With that purchase it plans to challenge Harley-Davidson for the emotions, and the Benjamins, of the classic American motorcycle rider. The Thunder Stroke 111 is the engine that will power the revival, and to celebrate the new V-Twin the company produced a tribute to what may be Indian's most famous bike, The World's Fastest Indian.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX