The Spark-Renault SRT_01E looks like it'd be at home on any Formula One track in the world, but this is a car with a different destiny: the all-electric Formula E series. Unveiled at the 2013 Frankfurt Motor Show this week, the SRT_01E from Spark Racing Technology is a 200-kilowatt/270-horsepower monster EV for the 2014/2015 FIA Formula E Championship, which starts zero-emission racing in urban areas this September.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models