Spania landed at the 2013 Geneva Motor Show with its GTA Spano. The latest take on the company's supercar packs a 900 horsepower twin-turbocharged 8.4-liter V10 with a similarly impressive 737 pound-feet of torque. With just 2,976 pounds to move around, that big mill has no trouble hustling the car to speed. Spania says the GTA Spano can blink to 62 miles per hour in under 3 seconds and knock out a top speed of 217 miles per hour thanks in part to a 7-speed sequential gearbox.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX