Along with a mysterious Track Pack for the Pagani Huayra, the Italian builder of deliciously crafted supercars announced a partnership with Sonus Faber, Italian builders of deliciously crafted speakers, at the Geneva Motor Show. Pagani didn't reveal how many speakers the Sonus Faber kit has, but did tell us that at 1,200 watts it's three times as powerful as the previous audio system.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX