That was rather anticlimactic. After a huge buildup and a massive media scrum, surely due at least in part to a fresh Hollywood movie, the Hot Wheels-branded Snake and Mongoose Funny Cars, which were sold together along with matching haulers, fizzled out at a cool million dollars at the 2014 Barrett-Jackson event.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX