Daimler's iconic Smart Fortwo has taken a lot of forms over the years, morphing into everything from special editions to all-electric drive, but there is more life left in the little two-seater. The latest iteration, released today, is the Smart Forvision, a new all-electric concept that Daimler worked on with BASF and that will make its debut at the Frankfurt Motor Show later this month. What's the Forvision? Glad you asked.
- Aug 8, 2013
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models