Daimler's iconic Smart Fortwo has taken a lot of forms over the years, morphing into everything from special editions to all-electric drive, but there is more life left in the little two-seater. The latest iteration, released today, is the Smart Forvision, a new all-electric concept that Daimler worked on with BASF and that will make its debut at the Frankfurt Motor Show later this month. What's the Forvision? Glad you asked.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX