The SmartForJeremy is a reality, a limited run of the haute couture Smart Fortwo being announced at the Shanghai Motor Show. It has been toned down for production since we first saw it at last year's LA Auto Show but its signature flourish, the wings, remain. Instead of replacing the brake lights, though, a smaller set of red-accented wings sit above them. The white interior remains, though the KITT-style wheel has been swapped for a traditional unit.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX