Flying cars aren't an everyday sighting, but they aren't as unheard of these days as yo might suspect. Some, like the Maverick flying car, are already available to the public, while others have been stuck in the development phase for years, like the Terrafugia Transition. And before the Transition can make it to market, another flying car will hit the scene: Skyrunner. That new flying machine makes its public debut at the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show this week.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX